Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 3:29 PM
Subject: IML: I need A/C help!!!!!!

I have spent all day trying to locate a 1960 Air-Conditioning Compressor for My Imp.
No luck at all. I have two old units, but not sure if either are good, plus both are missing the external EPR Valve. I could buy a 1961 Compressor to replace it, but they don't come with the front piece that mounts over the internal EPR valve and I don't have what goes there or even know what it is.
I have tried Vintage air, and about every listing in Hemmings. Napa doesn't have anything, nor does any local autopart store. Places say that they might be able to rebuild it, buy I have to send it in and then just wait.
Where can I get a replacement for these a/c Compressors. Could someone please help me!!!!!
Marc
1960 Imp 4drht