Mopar national meet NCPC club in Ohio

            Hi Impeial lovers,

            If you live near the southern part of Ohio you may want to
attend the NCPC club meet.  Dick and Christie Barnhouse are the
host at the 24th annual national meet in New Philadelphia,Ohio.
You can't meet a nicer couple and this is a great club to join.
            Interested Imperial owners can get in touch with Dick:

            Barnhouse
            85 Haswell Circle
            Strasburg, OH 44680
            Phone 330-878-7685

             Maybe I will see you there July 25th-26th-27th,2002
             I will be driving a 1969 Imperial LeBaron 4dr ht (white/black
vynil top)

      Bob Dierksheide
      Findlay,Ohio