Calgary-Spring Thaw

Tomorrow is the day we have been waiting for,the spring thaw!Its been a long winter and Im starting to have withdrawal pains.Anyway,anyone on the list who lives in the Calgary area and you happen to be by Mcmahon Stadium stop by and see Genie,my wife and myself.We would be happy to meet some fellow Imperialists.   Tony-1972 Imperial LeBaron 4 Dr.(Genie)