Re[1] IML: 1958 options

Hello Robert,

I will contact the Chrysler Historical Foundation.

Here is my dataplate:

MDL SCDL ITM PNT TRM
613 1111 435 AAA 053

3333H4J4L3L5344M3NP4444RS3T
0000 1 2 3 2600 4 0006 0
43 7 5 67 6

SRL FOSO 5ABCDEF3343534G3
05248 0127 6 2940093 6
 5

Even being painted AAA (same as yours!), I don't have the
562 option code, and I do not have the Electric Clock
option code ... According to Philippe Courant's website
('57 convertible in France), I have identified the
following:

304: power windows
303: 6-way power seats
307: power locks
345: custom conditionair heater
467: Solex glass
445: electrotouch radio + power antenna

Just missing the #306 and #406 signification ... In
addition, I have "add-ons" made in France:
- yellow headlights (just the lights, not the lenses)
- electric protection (anti-interference)
- rear BIG reflectors (stamped "Made in France")

Thanks for the help provided,

Regards,

Frédéric
1958 LY1-L sedan export model

week with a list of
> what they all mean. Mine has 8:
>
> 307 Electric door locks
> 345 Custom condition heater
> 365 Electric clock (I thought this was standard)
> 394 Rear defogger
> 408 Hood ornament
> 445 Electro touch tuner and power antenna
> 467 Solex glass
> 562 Solid color (Raven black)
>
> Regards, Bob
>

> >From: frederic mardon
> >Subject: IML: 1958 options
> >Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:51:44 GMT+1
> >
> >Hello all,
> >
> >Does someone know to what options correspond #306 and
> >that I can see on my dataplate ? Note that mine is an
> >export model, numbered FOSO 0127 (with SCDL 1111).
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Frédéric Mardon
> >Grenoble - France
> >Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com

> http://www.hotmail.com

will be
> shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments)
for the
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to
http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm

Personnalise ton répondeur au 08 99 703 970 (*)
(*) 1,35 Euro/appel + 0,34 Euro/mn