1932 Imperial pics

I'm doing spring cleaning and tossing a few old car calendars.  One, a
1989, has a pic of a pale yellow 32 Imperial LeBaron CL parade phaeton.
Owners at that time were M&M Charles LeMaetre.

The 1992 calendar shows a dark blue 32 Imperial Custom CL convertible
roadster.  This picture is, apparently, from the Automobile Quarterly
Collection.  No owner info.

Before tossing these I'd like to offer jps for the archives.  Who should
i send said jpgs to.

And if anyone want the original page I'd be ahppey to send it to them.

Pete in PA