ignition coil cap for 26 imperial

hello:  my name is joe, and i signed up for the club last week.  i really
need some help out there.  i own a 1926 chrysler imperial mdl 80 (1st year) 5

passenger sedan.  what im having trouble with is finding an original ignition

coil cap, mine is broke but works ,only base of unit is intact.  if somebody
knows where i might find one, or knows of a person who owns a 26 imperial,
please have them take a picture of cap on firewall above engine and send it
to me. don't know nos # but i do know i have a "e" prefix in nos book.  i
have a place in texas that can duplicate the cap with good pics and my base
unit. there currently casting a new head for me, mine had to many weld
repairs and still wes cracked. thank you  joe