56 U-joints - a clarification

Dick:

Thanks for the update.  The front u-joint looks like a nornal run-of-the-mill
joint, not the odd duck you describe.  Lowell Howe is sending me a center
support and bearing, and my drive shaft guy will make it work.  If need be,
he'll do mods.  I sure hope this solves the vibration.  I can't drive my baby
like that.

John
Santa Fe
'56 S'hampton (needs backup lens on the right side)