Adventure in Painting

Dear Ray,

Thanks for your input.  I really don't think the guy who quoted that price was
trying to scare me off; I think that's his honest approach to his job.  I've
looked at their website and I can see now that they are going after a different
kind of customer than me-- i.e., rich.

But I gotta ask you, why is the Boy a Time Bomb??

Mark