1960 IMPERIAL for sale on Ebay

Howdy: Has anyone had the opportunity to go out and inspect the 1960 Imperial for sale on Ebay? I contacted them and they gave me a telephone # but all that you ever get is an answering machine. The car is located on the other side of the Angeles Crest Highway near Lancaster, Calif. I presume they are on Pearlblossom Highway. The car appears to be a Custom or Crown 4 door Southampton; but that is hard to say judging by the photos. I have all the parts that need to be used to put the car back together; the front bumper, the rear glass window, hubcaps, etc. They had e-mailed me and wanted me to come out and inspect the car but they do not answer the phone. The car has the flightsweep deck lid and is silver gray. Maybe they will call me some day.   Is anyone else interested?    Thank you, Doug/Beverly Hills, California