Magazine with 54' Chrysler Article

One of my many hobbies is that I collect old Popular Mechanics magazine, 1940's and older.  There is one on ebay for sale right now that has an article about the '54 Chrysler.  In the desription it doesn't say what model it is, so, maybe it's an Imperial.  It might be worth contacting the seller if you own a '54 to check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1532102178

Mitch