A Hemi Starter's Heat Shield

Phillipe and others;
 The starter that was on the 331 hemi in my car was held captive above the
exhaust pipe and between the two was a heat shield. The heat shield was a
piece of sheet metal held on by two oil pan bolts at one end and the bottom
starter nut at the other. As I recall I had to detach the exhaust pipe from
the manifold in order to get the starter out as it was  trapped above the
exhaust pipe and the tie rod.  Maybe a 1957/58 doesn't require this as the
steering linkage and body are different? One asinine thing about the heat
shield was that it made the bottom starter nut very difficult to get at as
they mounted the shield right bellow that nut, something that will be
modified along with the routing of the left side exhaust pipe. I wish that I
could draw you a picture and show you what it looked like.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts