"Dome Lite"

Anybody notice the '57 Imperial dome lite recently for sale on Ebay?
I won the bidding and bought it.
It looked "Imperial like" in the picture, but when I got it a mystery began.  It doesn't seem like a dome lite at all.  It came with the chrome outer ring and a lens but no "lite fixture".  It has a "push on and turn" mounting.  It is die cast chromed with a very thick plastic lens.  Wont let a lot of light through. It has a part number in the die casting but no Chrysler Corp id.
Anybody who saw the picture on ebay and can guess what it really is?

Tim Hogan