1981 Imperial -- An Electronic Marvel

Hi Folks,

Thanks to Dan Wing who scanned this item, we now have
the 1981 Imperial Brochure, "An Electronic Marvel,"
available on our website:

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearByYear/1981/Literature/ElectronicMarvel/index.htm

Dan is also sending some 1981 Imperial magazine
advertisements, which will be posted at
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearByYear/1981/Literature/Ads/index.htm

If anyone has items that they would like posted on the
1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1981, 1982, or 1983
pages, please let me know!  I'm the "librarian" for
those years.  Please contact me privately at
Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Elijah