To Jeff Pavlansky, new member

Jeff, You've certainly come to the right place to get info., and resources on
restoring your '57 Imperial. I just bought a '59 back in December, and the
web site, and people on this list have been of more help than I could have
ever imagined. My car has been running so smoothly as of late, that it has me
scared that something is going to happen. Even my two weak cylinders have
seemed to blend in to the engine mainstream, and I am starting to feel the
car is gradually working out all of it's bugs. Good luck with your '57, and I
will be watching the posts, and help you with any info. I can offer. I have a
particular fondness for Imperials of the vintage '57 through '59, and then I
skip to '61.
Bill '59 Crown