Smoking during warm up

I have been using my '59 Imperial about 50% or more of the time as a daily
driver, but as the weather here in Southern California is finally warming up,
I have noticed some smoke coming out of the tail pipes at night for about the
first three minutes after starting it up. When it was cooler out, I thought
this was just frost, but there is no longer cool enough nights for frost.
Once the car warms up enough the smoke gradually diminishes and disappears
all together. It has been running like a charm, and barely consumes any oil,
in fact far less than my much newer 300ZX. I barely have to add a quart every
2 months. Should I be concerned about this? I know the car has weak
compression in two cylinders, but even they have seemed to fall in with the
rest of the engine, since it has been running extremely smooth without
vibration for the last week or so. The engine has been so quiet, that at
times when I'm at a stoplight, I wonder if it's still running!
Bill '59 Crown