TO: Merc1Doc@aol.com re: ATC unit

I tried responding to: Merc1Doc@xxxxxxx off-list and got
bounced mail notices twice.  My apologies for the public
broadcast.

I am interested in your apparent source of ATC units that
work.  Could you please contact me off list if you think
that you will see a working unit in the future?  I need
one.

imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious