1967 Imperial Sedan for sale

Title: 1967 Imperial Sedan for sale

Hi everyone
We have to sell our '67 Imp sedan and I was wondering what would be a good asking price for it.  I regret having to sell, but I want it to go to a good home.  Here are the particulars:

'67 Imperial 4 door sedan
White with black and white interior.
Original 440 / 727 with 120K
Daily driver with the front discs converted to the '73 style.
The a/c also has been converted to 134a and blows cold.  The body is rust free and straight but had some body work done years ago (needs a cornering light lens) .  I was currently working on the power windows, but everything else works great.

I'm in central Florida between Daytona and Orlando.  If anyone has an idea what she's worth or is interested in adding her to their collection please get in touch.

Spence
spence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx