'67 Imperial rotor thickness

> Does anyone know the "safe" or minimum thickness for
> the '67 rotors?

0.8725" min
0.8775" nominal

Geesh, you'd think I'd have that memorized by now.  ;)
 No, I still had to thumb through my FSM, though it
almost opens itself to that page by now.

> I'm looking for rotors if anyone has
> one or a pair they'd be willing to sell. Thanks.

You and every other '67 owner.  Mitchell's got 'em,
NOS, for $300 a piece (could be more, these things are
commodities like palladium) or you could convert to
Supra rotors, as I've done...see my work at:

www.angelfire.com/geek/ottotheresurrector

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome