Fantastic News - The 1937 & 1967 Pages have Bloomed

Fantastic News - The 1937 & 1967 Pages have Bloomed

Well, now.

The 1937 page has just gotten a boost.  There is a new look
and more 1937 Imperial Advertisements than anywhere else in
the known universe (HA! prove that one wrong!).  The
technical specs are also a treat.

We cordially invite you to 1937:

http://imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1937/index.htm

Next, our tour of the Imperials-by-year pages fast-forwards
to 1967, where we have assembled all ads that we can find.
Are we missing anything?

Perhaps that's your car that they used at the photo-shoot
before they sold it?  Chrysler was known to use thier cars
a bit sometimes prior to landing at the showroom floor....

http://imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1967/Ads/index.htm

Please remember to check the other goodies on each year's
page, there has been a lot of content added, and what's not
to like about MORE Imperial content?????

We are always very appreciative of any donated/loaned items
that are out there.  Please keep your eyes open for printed
material that we don't have!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious