Please Welcome a new member Mark Rosauer

Please Welcome a new member Mark Rosauer

New Subscriber(s): Mark Rosauer
Email Address is: mrosauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: venezuela

Car(s) owned: none at the moment

Self-Introduction: My name is Mark ...
I have been interested in old cars for years. . Currently work and live in
venezuela. Had to sell most of my projects when I moved here but will be
moving back to the states in a couple of years.Never owned an imperial but
am interested in learning about them. Seems like this is a good place to
start.
Would like to find a black 56 2/4 dr ht.