Importing a 77 New Yorker Brougham

Alan;
I live in central Phoenix, and could check out the car
and report back to you.

If the car is represented as being in good running
order, it's not out of the question to drive it back.  I
would have it looked over by a mechanic first, though.

I'm driving to Houston for a Memorial Day weekend event
and then again to the Midwest Imperial meet in Iowa,
leaving on June 4 or 5, if you'd want to caravan.

Let me know (privately) if I can help.

Cheers,
Roger