Wrong Air Cleaner Housings From Bob/61 not

Wrong Air Cleaner Housings From Bob/61 not

John

Thanks for the tip.  The cars that I went off of were purchased mostly for
the trim.
I see that Joe the parts changer must of crawled under the hood.  The 63's
all came from the same life time owner.

                                             Rodger & Gabby

47 De Soto Custom
63 Le Baron