Imperial Purity

On this Holley and Carter carb thing. Most people like the Carter. I have had good luck with Carters. On the other hand my 68 convertible (120K mi. owned since 76) has a Holley and it has performed flawlessly. On one road trip when Connie was driving the car got 18 mpg. The carb has never leaked and has never even been adjusted. Performance wise this is one of the fastest Imperials I have ever driven, and I've owned probably fifty or so Imperials. I was just wondering what other IML'ers have had for experiences with Holleys.
Jim Harris
67 & 68 converts.
some 81's
BTW If you are in the Northwest stop by the Monroe swap meet this weekend. I will be vending there and plan to have the 67 Convert For sale in my swap stall.