1965 Starting

Mike said:
> I have to do about 15-20 pumps with my '67, and I
> just
> rebuilt the factory holley to spec.  however, when
> its
> warm, it will jump right to life if i hold the gas
> down about 1/4 way.

Glad to here that the morning pedal-pumping is
somewhat normal. My 1965 Crown requires about 10 pumps
after sitting for a few days. After being driven
during the day it will start right up with the pedal
slightly depressed. She runs very smoothly after
starting so I've never seen a reason to rebuild
anything...

Chris Walter
Modesto, CA