Please Welcome Jim Rado

New Subscriber(s): Jim Rado
Email Address is: stonecliffe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Western PA

Car(s) owned: '64 crown cpe blue/blue leather, 93 maroon, red velour

Self-Introduction: I have been "out of circulation" for about a year due to
some health problems.  I am looking to get back into the swing of things as
the year progresses.  I met a number of our members at Chryslers@xxxxxxxx,
and am looking forward to doing so again!