TOUCH UP PAINT

Do you all remember the little bottles of paint that used to come with the small bush.  Does any one know where one could find some of these for the older cars like ours.  I need Some Spanker White for the late 70's 78 - 79 - 80.  If any knows about this please let me know as I have two cars that are this color and just have several spots that have small chips.

Thanks,
Stan