TOUCH UP PAINT

There is a much easier, and more professional way to spot touch up your car,
and it's very easy. Go to your local auto paint store and buy a quart of
lacquer in your cars color, and a can of lacquer thinner. Most auto paint
stores also sell these nifty little sprayer paint units which consist of a
jar with a screw on aerosol power unit. You simply mix your paint with the
lacquer thinner to the desired consistency, in the jar, then screw on the
power unit, and it's like having your cars color in a spray can. Then all you
have to do is feather edge the knicked area so it meets smoothly with the
rest of the paint, and shoot it. I have been using this method on all my cars
for years now, with excellent results. Once the paint is on for a while, say
a month or so, I just rub out the spot, and then polish it. I just got the
paint, and intend to do this on my '59 Imperial, until I can afford a real
paint job. Just waiting on the fickle southern California climate at this
time of the year.
Bill '59 Crown