Cheap electronic ignition

Steve,
    It is easy, I traced both wiring diagrams
(electronic equiped car and my 65 Imperial) and made
the neccesary changes. Autozone had the distributor
45.00 a couple of months ago and the electronic unit
was 20.00. Good Luck and be patient!

Thad the ImpPoster
the Grey Ghost (1965 Imp with a mighty spark in place
of a feeble one!)