washer reservoir

Hello!  I have recently acquired a windshield washer reservoir for a mopar
but am unable to identify what it fits. If anyone can tell me what part
number 2580992 goes on, it would be most appreciated.  It is about 9" long,
3" high and 6" wide with a single hose coming out of the bottom.  It is in
very good condition and has the cap as well.  Any assistance in identifying
the application would be welcomed. Thanks!
Randy
'73 LeBaron