Classics & Imperials

Hello:  The 31 CG and the 32 and 33 CL"s and later CW Airflow Imperials are
recognized by the CCCA.  As are any later Custom Imperials through 47.  CCCA
eligability stops at 1947.  They recognize 47 Cadillacs of all series and my
beef was that a T&C was a more prestigeous car than a Cadillac Series 61.  It
fell on deaf ears.  At some point the folks that collect those cars will all
die and they will be without a club.  Darrell Davis