From: "Brad Hogg" <roadhogg@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 9:31 PM
Subject: IML: 75 Imperial For Sale

While travelling home from my weekend away, I found a 1975 Imperial LeBaron
4-door for sale.  The car looks as good as any I have seen.  It is
surprisingly rust free for this part of the world.  It is cream colour with
a burgundy top and burgundy leather interior.  The owner is asking $2000 CDN
(about $1400 USD).  I took a few pictures and I will post them on the
internet in the next couple of hours.  Let me know if you are interested and
I will give you the owner's name and phone number.  IMO, this is a great car
for $2000 CDN!