Sluggish Power Steering

 Brad,
I've had this happen to a couple of Lin****s that I have had through the
years and it turned out to be the steering box. I got lucky once by
flushing the box and pump out and the other time the cure was a new box.
You might want to try flushing out the box by removing the lines and
forcing fluid in through the return while turning the wheels. Also,
change all the fluid .
    Hope this helps
    Allan R