My 78 NYB

I am regretfully going to have to sell  this car.  I do not really have a clue about what to ask for it.  I have owned the car for several years but it has been black tagged and in my garage for four years now. I need the space so "woe is me" it must go. The car is a stunning head turner and still smells new inside.  It has 60000 miles on it.  I have seen examples in Hemmings for $5000 but my car has the following flaws.
1.  An oiling plug.  A mechanic I trust said $250.00 to repair
2.  I had the air conditioner compressor replaced but the dash unit is not working properly.
3. There is an everso slight rust bumps just behind the right rear wheel.
     Otherwise this is a very fine automobile.  Can anyone out there give me some feedback about a fair asking price?

Thanks,

Ken Walkenbach, Sapulpa, Oklahoma