Demolition Derby Link to Imperial club.com

Demolition Derby Link to Imperial club.com

Hey everybody,

I did a search on google this morning for "imperials for sale".  This web
site came up:  http://www.demo.schutte.com/links.html

It is a demolition derby web site that has a link to imperialclub.com
classifieds.  I sure would hate for a nice Imperial to fall into the hands
of these folks.

I just thought that I would pass it along.  Everyone have a safe holiday
weekend.

Jeff Carrothers
56,59,60,62,64 Imperials