'73 Imperial

> Just bought a 73 that runs, to go with my 58 that doesn't.  I decided I
> couldn't wait for the 58 to be in better shape to have an Imperial to
drive
> - I wanted one now.  Sounds like one of my kids.  Another car wasn't on
the
> top of my wife's list so it's a good thing a 73 is so big, I may be
> sleeping there for a while.

Congratulations on the new purchase.  The new brake booster is still
available but not normally a stock item.  I would go ahead and have the part
in hand when you take the car to get it fixed.  You can stop it without the
power brakes but it sure isn't fun!

It would probably be a good idea to go ahead and replace the master cylinder
at the same time.

                            Steve B.