67 imp convert part

Hi all, please help me out here if you can, the latches on my top have little "rolling" pins that stick out of the latch, one of them fell out  and was lost, does any body know where I can get another one to have pressed in there or a whole latch assy. thanks, mike

67 4dr,    67 vert    72 rr    77pwr