More cars in the yard...

Just some details on the cars I would sell.  They are
all in North Alabama.  Delivery might be possible.

The 61's.  Two of these cars are restorable, one has
dual air.  Between the three are a good set of chrome
bumpers, etc.  These are the cars I was planning on
doing the "GeeA" limo project.  Two have been stripped
of chrome, motor, trans, brakes, etc with the idea
that the third would be the car to restore.  Two
motors at least are good.  Complete new brake system.

73 4dr ht.  This is the car I restored and documented
on the site:  http://dte.net/57imperial/73saga
This car has been rebuilt front to back.  Brakes,
tires, bottom end of motor, trans, all the engine
removables, Restored exterior and interior (see the
leather restoration saga on the site).  AC converted
to 'standard' controls and R134.  Works great.  Have
not done the radiator because it shows no sign of
needing it and the top end of the motor is very solid
with 145PSI compression on all 8.  If I keep the car,
I'll eventually replace the 'new' Thermoquad with a
Carter as I just can't get her to run as smooth when
cold as I'd like.  Drive this one ANYWHERE.  Has the
towing package which means 3.23 rear axle ratio
instead of the 2.73 standard. Better acceleration and
gas mileage around town, probably a little worse on
highway. Many IMLers have seen and driven this car at
Anniston and you can solicit their opinion.  This car
is at least a high #3 and possibly low #2.  Detail the
engine and replace the trunk carpet and she will win
lots of trophies if you are into that.  I'll sell her
for 4K.

54 Custom Imperial 4dr with working factory AC.  This
car has 71K miles and is a stunning original.  The
state of the chrome and stainless is simply amazing.
NO RUST.  Motor, powerflite, brakes are in wonderful
condition. Power windows work,  Radio, and heater do
not but only because I have not messed with them.
Paint is original black and thin but very presentable
(a 5 footer).  Interior is also original and the
fabric on the seats is torn in spots and covered with
a clear plastic seat cover.  Front carpet is dry
rotted and covered with a full length rubber mat.
Rear carpet and original footrests ae very nice.
Headliner is near perfect.  Black with green interior.
Photos and story at: http://dte.net/57imperial/54saga.

The AC is amazing and always draws a crowd.  Puts out
45 degree air RIGHT NOW!

You might find a 54 Imperial that has been restored in
better condition but I seriously doubt if a better
original with AC exists.

60 Newport Sedan, 40 Buick Roadmaster, 38 Studebaker
Coupe Express(pickup), and 60 Tbird info available on
request.

I'll keep the 64 and 57 for now.

Kerry