ship non running Imp from Calif east..

At 08:42 AM 05/27/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Anyone know a trustworthy cheap way to ship this car East? I dont care about
>when I get it. The car is Near Palm Springs and can go to Va or to NJ/or
>NY...

I wish I had a car trailer. :^( I'm planning a road trip from Phoenix to
somewhere back east (destination unknown) and I'd be happy to go get it and
pull it for you for a portion of gas money. Sadly the cost of a car trailer
rental, combined with the cost of gas would just about equal the price of a
commercial car carrier.

Oh well... if you can figure out a way to make it work, I'm willing to
provide the driving time! :^)

Best,

DD