ignition timing 57

Check to be sure the timing light pickup is on the #1,left front, plug wire, if it is already then the harmonic damper has slipped.
Ron

In a message dated 05/27/02 04:09:54 PM Central Daylight Time, remco.nancy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

NO timing mark in sight
adjusting the distrubitor when the engine almost stalls I could she the last
timing mark
when I adjust till is hears right no marks in sight
What am I dooing wrong ???
I think best option is not to use timing light any more and don't bother
about is
When car runs fine its fine
but like to know what I did wrong

Thanks Remco