Uphill battle

Hi,

Had a fun experience on the way home last night.
One of my heater hoses blew.  (My fault - I
knew it was on it's way out.)

My drive is mostly uphill, but as long as I kept
her under 55, there was no trail of steam.  I
felt like Dennis Weaver in the movie 'DUEL'.
(My favorite movie of all time!)

Turns out the outer casing of the hose split
open but the inner part held.  You could see
the webbed reinforcement through the split.

A new piece of hose, top off coolant, a washdown
and she's all better now!

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

'83 Imp, beige, wire wheels,