black 73 coupe on ebay

At 09:42 AM 05/29/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Could be some decoy bidders out there on the first offering.   I don't
>recall the exact name for these people.  Jim

Shill bidders. I've encountered shills on a few car auctions. It's very
frustrating, and quite illegal. I've also been the victim of buyer shills a
few times. A bidder will bid up to reserve price, then have a buddy place a
very high bid. This high bid chases away any interested bidders. Within the
last few seconds of the auction the buddy withdraws their high bid, not
allowing enough time for competitive bidding from genuine bidders. :^(

Imperial content: The A/C in my '72 is so cold that I even have to turn it
off in the 105* heat we're having here today. A fellow list member was kind
enough to send me an ATC II controller, but unfortunately I'm still
struggling with trying to make it work.