From: DAVID MORRISON <drmcross@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 8:03 PM
Subject: IML: Tamper resistant screws-81

I am attempting to remove radio from my 1981 Imperial... Must be original
equipment because it's held in place by two tamper-resistant screws.  The
heads are tapered, with three slots, between 7 and 8 mm wide.  They are not
torx, and have been very resistant to my attempts to tamper with dremel,
vise grip, hammer and awl, etc.  Local dealer says they do not have socket
in their tool box, and haven't had luck at Napa, Radio Shack.
Does anyone have any ideas on a supplier for such a socket, or alternative
means of removal?
Thanks,
Dave Morrison, 81 EFI, 82 FS EFI