Last Call: Midwest Imperial Meet

The Midwest Imperial Meet is next weekend, June 8-9, 2002.

Saturday, June 8, starts out with a lazy car show / gathering on the
CROCKETEST STREET IN THE USA.  That is Snake Alley in Burlington, Iowa.  We
will start to arrive between, 10 AM and Noon.  This will be a wonderful
opportunity for photos.  Later in the day, we will take a leisurely drive
through the a beautiful river valley section of Iowa, to our motel / B&B for
the night.  We will have dinner in a historic Inn along the way.  This part
of Iowa is a real revelation for those (myself included) who thought that
Iowa was all corn fields.

Sunday, we head out to Washington, Iowa, and participate in a wonderful local
car show set up around a town square that is straight out of Mayberry!  Our
welcoming committee will be Buck Rind and the Beautiful Belinda, and the
equally (well not quite) beautiful Das Boot.

The show promoter, recognizes the longest distance traveled, as well as best
club participation.  With Online Imperial Club Members coming from as far
away as Arizona, and with the members we are anticipating, our club should
have both awards in the bag.

But our weekend won't be complete without you!

For more information about the event, see the event section of the Online
Imperial Club home page.

See you there,
Wayne Jorgensen