Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 10:53 AM
Subject: IML: Wheel Bearings

How much play is tooooo much?  On both of my front wheels with the car off
the ground I can move the wheel/drum assembly from side to side just a
little.  I am getting ready to take the car on a 1200 mile round trip.
Discovered this while I was rotating the tires today.  Money is getting
tight so I don't want to spend on new wheel bearings / having races pressed
in if it is acceptable to have a little play there.

             Steve B.