Signing off

All,
I will have to un-subscribe for a while from the list. I will miss all the
information and general 'water-coller' talks but tomorrow I will be a victim of
more downsizing here at Lucent Technologies. Soon as I can get a faster
internet connection at home I will IMMEDIATELY join up again!. So, until then,
bye-for-now. Thanks to all those who have passed on their experience to those
like myself who are still learning about these great cars. I am still hopeful
of getting my two '66 convertibles up and running over the summer and at least
putting new tops on them......(I hope!)
In the words of the 'terminator' guy (Arnold) ......."I'll be back!"....(soon,
I hope!)
Dan Melnik / used to be : dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx