factory textured vinyl roof-goo suggestion - 303 Protectant

factory textured vinyl roof-goo suggestion - 303 Protectant

One other alternative would be "303" protectant.  I've used it for a couple
years with no complaints, but I guess time will tell whether it lives up to
its claims of protecting vinyl (and other plastics and rubbers) over the
long haul.  The science seems believable enough to me, though--basically it
functions as a number 40 sunblock to keep UV rays from deteriorating the
material.  One other claim that I CAN vouch for is that it does a great job
of softening up old, brittle rubber, such as weatherstripping.  Here's a
link, or just look up "303 protectant" at www.google.com or other search
engine:
http://www.303products.com/home.htm

Best Regards,