Re-introduction & Cars 4-sale

Hello to all of you on the list. I'm sorry that I've only had time to comment
here & there on a few topics, but I've been very busy lately on three other
mailing lists, plus my involvement with ChryslerTakeover.com (and job, houses
in two states, etc. etc.!)

I'd like to tell you all about the '73 Imperial coupe that my wife insisted
that I purchase (lucky me!), but I might as well wait until I can get some
pictures on the web. Suffice to say that this AWESOME DREAMBOAT has been on/off
the IML classifieds several times, and it will now get the treatment it
deserves. It's an original paint, NO rust sunfire-yellow coupe with white
top/leather buckets, sunroof, ABS, 8-track, tilt/tele, rear heat & 61,000
miles. I cannot tell you how nice this unrestored car drives!

Now to get down to business...

I noticed a thread a while back about saving cars from the derby-folk. Well,
here's your chance to help support a guy who travels about the country
purchasing distressed Mopars and adopting them into proper homes. I try to save
as many as I can, but my driveway is getting too full! I know I've sold at
least two of them to IML members, ('64 LeBaron & '83 Coupe) so you may feel
free to ask about my "rep" with them.

I currently have the following for-sale: (I know they aren't all
Imperials/NYBs, but as long as I'm making the post I'm including their Mopar
"cousins".) E-mail me privately for more info if you're interested. At this
time I only have pictures of the Newport & Duster, but I'll get pictures of the
other cars soon.

All of the vehicles are Arizona cars, and all of them are in Phoenix except for
the Newport which I DROVE back to Detroit last Christmas. I can also offer a
cheap shipping rate to the Detroit area ($500). I'm keeping the descriptions
brief, just ask me if you want more details.

After this posting they'll go on E-bay. All listed prices will be my reserve.

-----------------------------------

'78 New Yorker Brougham 4DRHTP. 400-4bbl, all typical options. Original white
paint, sunbaked white top, slightly faded red cloth interior. Great body/chrome
with only minor door-dings. Not a speck of rust. Runs/Drives good. EZ-resto.
Derby-guys need not apply. $1500

'76 Newport Brougham 2DRHTP. 400-2bbl, PW, PL, Auto-temp A/C (modes function,
but the compressor recently died). One-senior-owner car, New black paint over a
STRAIGHT body, No vinyl top (odd, but looks "sporty" without). SUPER-NEAT-O
"highlander" (maroon plaid) interior in good condition. This is a really pretty
car, and it was my daily-driver for some time. Lawn-show quality. Ask for
pictures... $3400

'75 Plymouth Duster. 225/6, Cold A/C, PS, AM/FM. One-senior-owner car, New Y3
yellow paint over rust-free body, black stripes, tan interior. 20-MPG.
Currently my back-up daily driver. Lawn-show quality. Ask for pictures... $3600

'89 LeBaron Premium Convertible. Turbo I, auto. Silver Dk./Gray leather.
Original paint, Very nice car, my current driver. 78K miles, drives super tight
& quiet (Phoenix roads are like tabletops...easy on body/suspensions). My
current driver. I was planning to "restore" this car to better than new and
"tweak" the 2.5 turbo to kill local ugly Hondas, so I looked long and hard for
an unabused original. Includes new, uninstalled premium top. Easy-to-be show
quality, but I found a Maserati TC I want even more, so: $2200

'93 Chrysler NY 5th AVE. 3.3L Auto, loaded, Dk. Blue/Dk. Blue cloth. High
miles, (160K) but these things will run forever with the 3.3L. Looks PERFECT
in/out, No problems at all. Selling for a friend (I've known the owner and car
for the last 5-years) $2500.

Happy to send pictures even if you don't want to purchase the Newport or Duster
(The Newport interior is really cool; if I were Scottish I'd learn to play
bagpipes and hit all the local car-shows).

Thanks,

Carmine F.
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup