Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 60 Imperial Generator Question

This is not normal.  Your battery is not being charged.  You need to take
the car to someone who will check out the charging system for you.  Don't
spend a nickel on the problem until you know what is wrong, as you may chase
your tail all over the lot before you stumble on the real culprit.   I
believe most auto parts stores will diagnose the problem for you at no
charge (pun intended).

Dick Benjamin