Please welcome a new member Donna K '66

New Subscriber(s): Donna K
Email Address is: dksweetd@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Metro detroit, MI

Car(s) owned: 1966 Chrysler Imperial laBaron,  Dark blue with red leather
interior,
4dr. hardtop., all automatic.

Self-Introduction: my "baby" has 24000 original miles on it.  my father use
to own a service station and took care of the car untill the owner died in
1985, at that time my father and i purchased the car from his widow with
about 3000 miles on it.  Gezz it's not even broke in yet!! LOL.
anyway tomorrow is the Gratiot cruise and i have had it in 3 shows already
this week recieving 5 trohies so far. My car is completely original.  not
restored since there is nothing to fix!  cept a few minor things like the
labaron decal on the right side of the front fendor.  But i will find it.