what body is it

The 1971 Dodge Monaco was a C body.  The wagon body was shared with Fury,
Polara and Chrysler Town & Country.   There may be differences in the sheet
metal for all three makes, but underneath they are all the same car,  That
body was used from 1969 to 1973, with the sheet metal below the belt line
revised for 1972.

Bill
Vancouver, BC